Carolina Outdoors Show Sponsored By Jesse Brown’s Outdoors
Bill Bartee and Don Yager bring their passion and years of outdoor experience to the airwaves of WBT each Saturday morning at 5 a.m.
If it’s an outdoor adventure, they’ve done it, or they know someone who has, and they spend an hour each weekend sharing those adventures with you.
Take a look at this list and see if any of these interest you:
– Scouting a field for dove, turkey or deer
– Paddling, both on flat and white water
– Climbing rock on the side of a mountain
– Surf fishing on Hatteras Island
– Through hiking the Appalachian Trail
– Fishing for giant catfish on the Catawba River chain of lakes
– Day hiking Carolina Regional parks
– Fly fishing Carolina mountain trout streams
– Skiing, tubing and boarding behind a speed boat
– Training your dog to be the perfect hunting companion
– Camping in tent, trailer or under the stars
The list goes on, but we’re running out of space.
Suffice it to say, the “Outdoor Boys” have stories to tell and there’s a lot to learn from their adventures. So whether you’re just getting up or just getting in, go outdoors and do something, pick up your trash and we’ll see you Saturday morning at 5 on News Talk 1110 WBT for the Carolina Outdoors.