Frank Viola was a great pitcher at St. John’s University. He pitched against Ron Darling and Yale in 1981 in a game considered the best in college baseball history.
Frank was drafted by the Minnesota Twins and struggled his first two years.
He rebounded to become an All-Star and World Series MVP with the Twins in 1987 and won the AL Cy Young Award in 1988.
- Catching up with The Coach
- The Rebound Podcast: Frank Viola Becoming of an All-Star Pitcher & World Series MVP
- The Rebound Podcast: Legendary College Basketball Coach John Beilein on Move to Coach Professionally
- The Rebound Podcast: Danny Manning, from 1988 #1 NBA Draft Pick to Now Maryland Assistant Coach
- The Rebound Podcast: Pastor David Chadwick Rebounds After Leaving Mega Church
- The Rebound Podcast: Former Philadelphia 76ers Owner Pat Croce talks Passion Project called HEALED
- The Rebound Podcast: Managing Partner, Susan Cates talks Ups and Downs Corporations
- The Rebound Podcast: Pat McCrory Years as North Carolina Governor, Now Running for Senate
- The Rebound Podcast: Dan Jansen Quest at Winning an Olympic Gold Medal
- Matt Doherty partners with Radio One & WBT AM/FM on ‘The Rebound Podcast with Coach Matt Doherty’