Regal Theatres announced on their website Monday that they will be reopening movie theaters in North Carolina, starting with Charlotte on April 16.
Many other movie theatre chains in the city have been open, while others remain closed.
Regal posted on their website that select theaters around the county will begin opening on April 2, with additional safety measures in place.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Gov. Roy Cooper recommends NC districts require masks for K-8 schools
- Radio One and WBT Announce Pete Kaliner as host of 12-3 PM show
- Restaurants and bars in North Carolina facing a liquor shortage
- End of an era: Howren Music says goodbye after 71 years in Charlotte
- North Carolina man receives first artificial heart in North America
- Some NC hospitals running low on blood reserves
- New daily COVID-19 cases in NC top 1,000; mostly Delta variant
- Matt Doherty partners with Radio One & WBT AM/FM on ‘The Rebound Podcast with Coach Matt Doherty’
- The Rebound Podcast: Successful Tennis Coach, Michael Center Rebounds from College Admissions Scandal
- The Rebound Podcast: Ryan Leaf Recovery from Hard Times to Program Ambassador
Charlotte’s Regal theaters will be the first to reopen in North Carolina in April was originally published on 927theblock.com