Concerts

FILE - In this Nov. 24, 2016, file photo, Country music singer Eric Church performs at halftime during an NFL football game between the Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys in Arlington, Texas. Church, Maren Morris and Brothers Osborne, who all performed at the three-day festival prior to the mass shooting October 2017, will collaborate on a special performance at the 60th annual Grammy Awards, airing live on CBS from New York City on Jan. 28, 2018. (AP Photo/Ron Jenkins, File)
January 18, 2018 - 7:54 am
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Three performers at last year's Route 91 Harvest Festival where a gunman opened fire on fans will perform a tribute at this year's Grammy Awards to honor victims killed at live music events this past year. Eric Church, Maren Morris and Brothers Osborne, who performed at the...
Read More
FILE - In this Jan. 7, 2017, file photo, Willie Nelson performs in Nashville, Tenn. Nelson has cancelled shows in Nevada and California after leaving a concert in San Diego after performing one song. The San Diego Union-Tribune reported that Nelson left his show at a San Diego casino on Saturday after the first song, “Whiskey River.” Fans told the newspaper that he was coughing and apparently having difficulty breathing. (AP Photo/Mark Humphrey, File)
January 10, 2018 - 12:34 pm
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Country music legend Willie Nelson has canceled shows in Nevada and California after leaving a concert in San Diego after performing one song. A publicist for Nelson says shows scheduled this week in Rohnert Park, California; Las Vegas; and Laughlin, Nevada, have been...
Read More
FILE - This Nov. 1, 2017, file photo shows the Mercedes-Benz stadium in Atlanta. Atlanta’s new $1.5 billion stadium is about to be on perhaps its largest national stage for the Monday, Jan. 8, 2018, College Football Playoff title game, fans say the glitzy facility is living up to the hype despite a series of construction setbacks that delayed its opening. (AP Photo/Mike Stewart, File)
January 08, 2018 - 8:59 am
ATLANTA (AP) — Mercedes-Benz Stadium is about to be on perhaps its largest national stage — Monday night's College Football Playoff title game — and fans say Atlanta's new $1.5 billion facility is living up to the hype despite a series of construction setbacks that delayed its opening. The game at...
Read More
December 29, 2017 - 4:09 am
"VEGAS STRONG" CONCERT RAISES $700,000 LAS VEGAS (AP) — A concert earlier this month to raise money for victims of the mass shooting in Las Vegas has raised more than $700,000. The money will benefit the Las Vegas Victims' Fund. The Dec. 1 "Vegas Strong" concert featured Imagine Dragons, The...
Read More
FILE - In this July 27, 2012, file photo, Connie Britton, left, and Hayden Panettiere attend the "Nashville" panel at the Disney ABC TCA Day 2 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. “Nashville” survived one previous cancellation, but the final curtain call is coming for the TV melodrama when the sixth and final season premieres Jan. 4, 2018, on CMT. Although the show hasn’t been high in the ratings, fans were loyal to the country music drama starring Britton and Panettiere. (Photo by Todd Williamson/Invision/AP, File)
December 27, 2017 - 8:29 am
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — "Nashville" survived one previous cancellation, but the final curtain call is coming for the TV melodrama about the trials and tribulations of country music stars. Lionsgate announced in November that after 120 episodes, the time had come for the series to end. The sixth and...
Read More
FILE - In this April 16, 2017, file photo, Lorde performs at Coachella Music & Arts Festival in Indio, Calif. Lorde's "Melodrama" was nominated for a Grammy Award for Album of the year on Tuesday, Nov. 28. Lorde has cancelled a performance in Israel scheduled for next summer after appeals by pro-Palestinian activists. The New Zealand musician said in a statement Sunday that "the right decision at this time" was to cancel her June 2018 concert in Tel Aviv, which was announced earlier this month. (Photo by Amy Harris/Invision/AP, File)
December 25, 2017 - 8:10 am
JERUSALEM (AP) — Lorde on Sunday cancelled a performance in Israel scheduled for next summer after appeals by pro-Palestinian activists. The New Zealand music star said in a statement that "the right decision at this time" was to cancel her June 2018 concert in Tel Aviv, which was announced earlier...
Read More
FILE- In this Oct. 19, 2011 file photo, world-renowned conductor Charles Dutoit, right, performs with the Philadelphia Orchestra during a rehearsal in Philadelphia. Four women have accused Dutoit of sexual misconduct that allegedly occurred on the sidelines of rehearsals or performances with some of America's great orchestras. The 81-year-old is the artistic director and principal conductor at London's Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon, File)
December 23, 2017 - 1:19 pm
LONDON (AP) — Renowned conductor Charles Dutoit on Saturday denied serious accusations of sexual misconduct that have caused major symphonies in Europe, Australia and the United States to suspend relationships with him. Dutoit's office issued a statement saying the allegations "have absolutely no...
Read More
FILE - In this June 19, 2003 file photo, conductor Charles Dutoit performs with NHK Symphony Orchestra in Tokyo, Japan. Four women have accused Dutoit of sexual misconduct that allegedly occurred on the sidelines of rehearsals or performances with some of America's great orchestras. The 81-year-old is the artistic director and principal conductor at London's Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. (Kyodo News via AP)
December 23, 2017 - 12:34 am
NEW YORK (AP) — When conductor replacements are needed, opera companies and orchestras scramble in a game of musical podiums, with one change causing a cascade. Several orchestras needed to make shifts Friday after they severed relationships with Charles Dutoit after The Associated Press reported...
Read More
FILE - In this June 19, 2003 file photo, conductor Charles Dutoit performs with NHK Symphony Orchestra in Tokyo, Japan. Four women have accused Dutoit of sexual misconduct that allegedly occurred on the sidelines of rehearsals or performances with some of America's great orchestras. The 81-year-old is the artistic director and principal conductor at London's Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. (Kyodo News via AP)
December 22, 2017 - 7:19 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — When conductor replacements are needed, opera companies and orchestras scramble in a game of musical podiums, with one change causing a cascade. Several orchestras needed to make shifts after they severed relationships with Charles Dutoit on Friday, a day after The Associated Press...
Read More
FILE- In this Oct. 19, 2011 file photo, world-renowned conductor Charles Dutoit, right, performs with the Philadelphia Orchestra during a rehearsal in Philadelphia. Four women have accused Dutoit of sexual misconduct that allegedly occurred on the sidelines of rehearsals or performances with some of America's great orchestras. The 81-year-old is the artistic director and principal conductor at London's Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon, File)
December 22, 2017 - 6:07 pm
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The stellar career of world-renowned conductor Charles Dutoit has come crashing down in the wake of sexual assault accusations by three singers and a musician. Symphonies from Boston to Sydney have severed ties with the maestro, and he has canceled guest appearances with other...
Read More

Pages