How Can I Listen to WBT?
There are many ways to listen whether you're in the car, at home, or on the road:
- Listen at 1110 AM & 99.3 FM on your radio.
- Use our Live Stream player to the right to stream us here on the site (all you have to do is click the red button!)
- Download the free WBT Mobile App. Go to this page and scan the QR Code with your phone, this will detect what app you need and send you to download it.
- Listen to us on TuneIn.com
I have a question about a contest or event.
You can see a full list of upcoming events here and current contests here. If you don't find what you're looking for in either of those places, feel free to shoot us an email by clicking here.
I Need to Pick Up a Prize, Where Are You Located?
We are located at 1 Julian Price Place off of West Morehead Street just outside of Uptown Charlotte. For more questions about prizing please call 704.373.3344.
I Can't Log In.
If you're having trouble logging in, please make sure that:
- You have disabled any ad blocking plugins or extensions that you might be running. You will have issues logging in and listening if you have an ad block extension enabled for wmmr.com or any of the other services it utilizes under the covers.
If you're trying to log in with an email address and password, try resetting your password by:
- Click here, enter your email address and click the Submit button.
- If you have an account under that email address, you'll receive an email with a password reset link shortly (be sure to check your SPAM folder, etc.). If you get an error that says "There is no user with that username or email", perhaps you have your account under a different email address?
- Click the link in the password reset email.
- Enter a new password on the reset password page. Remember that passwords must be 6 characters or longer.
If all else fails, please reach out to us by scrolling down to the "How to Get Tech Help" section and we'll do everything we can to assist you!
I'm Having Trouble Registering a New Account.
The most common form of registration issues is that the registration form is not filled out completely. Please be sure to fully review the registration form to ensure that there are no errors and that all required fields have been completed.
Remember that passwords must be 6 characters or longer.
You will not have to register a new account if you had an account already on the previous WBT.com site. Simply use the forgot password feature of the login process to reset your password and you'll be all set.
I Can't Listen Live to the Online Stream.
We've done a ton of testing across devices and browsers, but there may be issues lurking that we don't know about yet.
If you're having trouble listening to our stream, please make sure that:
- You have disabled any ad blocking plugins or extensions that you might be running. You will have issues logging in and listening if you have an ad block extension enabled for WBT.com or any of the other services it utilizes under the covers.
- We know of an incompatibility with Firefox on Windows XP and Windows Vista that will prevent you from listening with that combination. While we're working on a fix, you can install Google Chrome and you'll be all set.
If you're good on the requirements above, please follow these steps to get help:
- If you're logging in from a desktop computer, the new WBT.com was built with modern web browsers in mind. Ideally, that means the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers. If you're still using a browser like Internet Explorer 8 or earlier or Safari 5, you may experience degraded performance and features on the site.
- If you're logging in from your mobile phone or tablet, please ensure that you have the latest updates installed to your device. Instructions for doing this vary widely by manufacturer, but we're happy to help you out if we can point you in the right direction.
Streaming & Registration:
Why Do I Need To Register To Listen?
You’ll notice a one-time registration to listen to WBT’s live stream. If you’re a WBT Insider, simply reset your password, login and listen.
Not an WBT Insider? Please join! We’ve made it pretty easy with an option to register using your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ account. Or, you can just use your email address with a couple questions.
*The rationale behind providing a social login option- make it easier to log in/ register as an WBT Insider without creating another password. It goes without saying, we post nothing to social accounts without consent.
Once you log in, you shouldn’t have to repeat the process for about year- whether you want to stream, enter an Insider contest, receive breaking news alerts etc. However, if you explicitly log out, clear your browser cookies, or access the site from a new device, you’ll be asked to log in again.
The biggest factor in having you register to stream the station or become an WBT Insider? We’d like to get to know you better- what you like, when you listen, etc. and provide stuff you’re into.
How To Get Tech Help.
If you've tried everything above and are still having an issue registering, logging in or listening live, please follow these steps to reach out to us: